Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Big Fear Has Gone.....


Presentations and Public Speaking brought me a big fear and I have mentioned about it in my last post.

Finally I did my first Technical presentation at my office (Exilesoft) on 20th January 2012. The Topic was "Introduction to Design Patterns". I'm not going to write technical stuff about the topic. The purpose of this blog is to share my ideas and experiences of my career life.

After the presentation I saw this on tweeter which motivated me to go further.

shiranginige Shiran Ginige
It's amazing hw you are nt bored about design patterns no matter how many times you hear of them. Good session again on the topic @exilesoft

But what would happen if I get some bad comments at my 1st presentation? Most probably I would not go to do any other presentations. 

when thinking of this....
I found a way to help others. Never discourage your colleagues, but show them how they can improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment